- The UK Contact Centre and Fulfilment operation has been based in Manchesters Northern Quarter for over 14 years.
- Ticketmaster UK Limited is a founding member of STAR (Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers), the London based consumer advocacy group that ensures quality and fiar business practices for the live event ticketing industry
- Ticketmaster.co.uk was launched in May 1998 and has consistently been the UK’s most popular destination for buying tickets online
- Our offices are in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Stoke-On-Trent
- We sell for over 70,000 events every year
- Other Ticketmaster companies also operating in the UK are Ticketweb, Get Me In!, Seatwave, Ticketmaster Sport and Universe
- Our infrastucture will allow real time transaction processing of over 20,000 tickets per minute across all of our sales channels
- All of our systems comply to PCI-DSS regulations and are regularly tested
- We work with over 1,500 affiliate partners to help boost ticket sales on all our events
- Our weekly eshot is sent to over 9million subscribers and split by region to provide more relevance to the recipient.
These are just some of the facts that provide you, our clients, the knowledge that you’re working with a professional, organised and efficient business operation who’s primary goals are to sell more tickets and encourage growth.
Our business is here to support yours.