The future of ticketing has arrived. Reach more fans worldwide and give them a safe and secure way to buy, share and sell tickets. Digital ticketing means more flexibility for your fans, enhanced security and more marketing data for you.
Digital Ticketing News & Resources
10 benefits of Digital Tickets
Case study: SEC venues move to 100% Digital Tickets
Stay on sale until the main act
Tickets, now with flexibility
Fans can transfer their tickets quickly and easily. No more waiting around for everyone to arrive, allowing fans more time in the venue.
It’s free to transfer tickets to friends and family and new ticket holders can opt-in to marketing announcements, increasing your reach. And when you know a bit more about the fans attending your show, you can tailor your marketing to make it more relevant to each fan.
With every fan having their own ticket, it’s easier to implement contactless entry and create a more accurate contact tracing programme.
How it works
1. In My Account, the ticket holder selects an event and taps ‘Transfer’.
2. They select the tickets they want to transfer and provide a name, email address and message for the recipient.
3. The recipient receives an email, inviting them to accept the transfer and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
4. The tickets are now available in the recipients account and marked as ‘transferred‘ in the purchasers account.
You will be able to learn more about your audience through ticket transfer, getting insight and data on more than just the ticket buyer, so you can make your marketing more relevant for each fan.
When someone can’t go to a show, they can now sell their ticket safely and securely on the Ticketmaster Fan-To-Fan Ticket Exchange. More happy fans and more people attending your event.
With no paper tickets to sell, digital tickets secures your event against unauthorised resale and touts, putting you in back in control.
How it works
1. In My Account, the ticket holder selects an event and taps ‘Sell‘.
2. They select the tickets they want to sell, provide payment details and set the price up to the maximum you decide.
3. The tickets are now listed for sale on the original event page and marked as ‘Listed for Resale‘ in My Account.