Ticketmaster has revealed their ten Breakthrough acts set to dominate the live scene in 2024. For the first time, this year’s UK and Ireland-based acts will receive a groundbreaking grant of £5,000 each, underscoring Ticketmaster’s commitment to fostering the next generation of talent.
This year’s Breakthrough list from the UK and Ireland includes:
- Bellah Mae – Pop singer, songwriter and social media sensation
- Jazzy – Irish dance-pop singer-songwriter
- Jeshi – UK rapper and social commentator
- Elmiene – Poetic R&B songwriter and instrumentalist
- Newdad – Irish emotive indie rock band
- Nieve Ella – West Midlands indie pop riser
- No Guidnce – British R&B sultry boyband
- Olivia Dean – Soul Jazz singer
- Only The Poets – Reading’s rising indie guitar rock outfit
- The Last Dinner Party – Cult favourites explosive indie band
Andrew Parsons, Managing Director Ticketmaster UK, said: “These ten acts have been shining at grassroots venues up and down the country, and we know they have what it takes to make their mark on this industry. That’s why we’re committed to having their backs as they grow, helping with the costs faced on the road and showcasing them to a whole new legion of fans. We can’t wait to see the heights they hit in 2024.”
Ticketmaster’s annual Breakthrough list is a hand-picked selection of the hottest artists, bands and singer-songwriters set to make waves on stages worldwide. Previous lists tipped the likes of four-time nominee and two-time MOBO Award winner Central Cee, BRIT Award winner Holly Humberstone, five-time Grammy Awards nominee Wet Leg, whose self-titled debut album peaked at no. 1 on the UK Albums Chart, Australia’s ARIA Albums Chart, and the Irish Albums Chart, and most recently FLO, winners of the BRITS Rising Star Award for 2023.
For more details and information on artists head to Ticketmaster Discover.