Ticketmaster have revealed their curated list of ten breakthrough acts set to be filling venues and fields next year, helping music fans discover their new favourite artists.
Meet Ticketmaster’s top picks and discover the upcoming artists you need to keep your eye on in 2023:
- FLO – 90’s inspired R&B trio
- Dylan – Pop glory star and Ed Sheeran’s stadium opening act
- Flowerovlove – Teen prodigy bedroom pop producer
- Gabriels – LA-based R&B-soul gospel band
- Willow Kayne – Gen-Z singer producer and Ivor Novello winner
- Blondshell – ~Alt-rocker singer/songwriter
- Piri & Tommy – Drum ’n’ bass pop duo
- The Heavy Heavy – Brighton’s dazed psychedelic rock band
- Sans Soucis – Italian Congolese Rumbian singer-songwriter
- Finn Foxell – West London playful rapper
“Fans have proven yet again this year that the desire for live music is not slowing down anytime soon, and if we can use our platform to get eyes on the finest emerging talent then that’s a win for us” said Andrew Parsons, Managing Director Ticketmaster UK. “The accomplishments of those on our previous lists are beyond impressive, so the sky’s the limit for these ten Breakthrough artists in 2023.”
Every year, Ticketmaster hand pick a selection of the hottest new live acts about to take the stage by storm. Last year we championed artists such as BRIT Rising Star winner Holly Humberstone and Grammy-nominated duo Wet Leg, and the selection for 2023 is going to deliver some fantastic gigs for venues and fans.
The Breakthrough list is part of Ticketmaster New Music, a year-round campaign that celebrates and shares the hottest budding artists. Through Ticketmaster UK channels, fans are connected to new music via exclusive profiles, interviews and showcase performances.
If you are an artist, manager or agent and would like to work with us, please find out more here.
For more details and information on artists head to the Ticketmaster blog.