We’ve added a virtual event button to the DIY event set up to make it quicker and easier to set up your event.
The virtual event option:
- Removes the location field
- Adds a field to enter your direct streaming link instead of a QR code
- Allows the address to just be a city
- Shows local timezones for participants worldwide
- Allows all attendees to receive the event link hour before the event
Combine this with time slots options, free or flexible ticket pricing plus plenty of streaming tools we can connect you with and you’re away.
For a step by step guide on how to ticket a virtual event on Universe click here.
Setting up online events on TicketWeb has also got easier. We’ve added a Live Stream option to the venue drop down on the event set up and can allow you to give your customers a unique code to access the live stream too.
For a step by step guide on how to ticket a virtual event on TicketWeb including handy email templates click here.
Just use the contact form to let us know that you’d like it added.