The nominees have been revealed for The Arthur Awards 2022, including a nomination for Ticketmaster’s VP of Client Development for Music & Festivals, Sarah Slater as ‘The Golden Ticketer’.
The Arthur Awards is an annual awards ceremony at the International Live Music Conference (ILMC) Gala Dinner which will take place on 3 March 2022.
The nominees in each category are decided by a committee of 150 industry professionals, and the final winners are then decided by an open vote of all ILMC members and IQ Magazine readers.
Sarah Slater said:
“I’m absolutely delighted and honoured to have been nominated for an Arthur Award this year and it’s amazing to see so many friends and familiar faces up there too. The very best of luck to all nominees and I look forward to seeing everyone at ILMC in the spring.”
Other nominee’s from the Live Nation Entertainment family include:
- Melvin Benn – Managing Director of Festivals at Festival Republic for the Festival Organisers’s Organiser award
- Caroline and John Giddings at Solo for the Festival Organisers’s Organiser award
- Cat Munro – Executive Promoter Assistant at Live Nation for The People’s Assistant award
- Dan Roberts – Promoter at Live Nation for Tomorrow’s New Boss award
- Katie Moore – Director of Risk Management at Live Nation for the Most Professional Professional award
Plus many of our clients and industry friends including OVO Hydro for ‘First Venue To Come Into Your Head Award’.
For the full list of nominees click here.
Good luck to all the nominees from everyone at Ticketmaster.
Voting ends Friday 11 February 2022 at 18:00 GMT.