This guide on accessible events has been created to give everyone a better understanding of how we can serve disabled fans equally; providing the correct language and terminology to give the confidence to communicate effectively.
Attitude is Everything (a charity dedicated to giving disabled fans better access to live events) listed five basic requirements for disabled fans in its State of Access Report 2018, this document will address each of these points in a bid to drive improvements:
- Choice and flexibility when booking tickets
- Clear information and fan support
- Gathering evidence and access needs
- Assurance that access requirements will be met
- Equal access to every ticket
Ticketmaster is proud to be part of Attitude is Everything’s Ticketing Without Barriers Coalition, and is leading the way in giving disabled fans the very best experience.
For information on online accessible tickets click here.